Show off your satirical swagger with this too-ridiculous-to-believe, novelty rapper dress. The graphic shows Internet legend and rap troll Lil B (or as he calls himself Based God) photo shopped on to the body of a Hindu God.
The colors on the print are very vivid, but the Photoshop is intentionally hilariously mismatched. The same image is printed on the front and on the back. The sleeves also have Lil B’s head on them. On the top of the back is an applique “BASED."
This athletic mesh dress was designed by ISABEL SIMPSON-KIRSCH for her ‘Based’ collection exclusively for VFILES. Matching shorts and a hoodie were also created for the collection. The shorts feature the same print as the dress, and the hoodie has a more kaleidoscopic mix of Hindu deity with different head shots of the hot shot rapper.
Show Your Swagger with This Novelty Rapper Dress with Lil' B
1. Satirical Fashion - Opportunity for fashion designers to create clothing with a humorous twist to appeal to a younger generation.
2. Novelty Designs - Creating designs that are intentionally ridiculous to appeal to niche groups and stand out in a crowded fashion market.
3. Internet Culture-inspired Clothing - Designers can tap into internet culture and memes to create clothing that resonates with younger consumers who are heavily influenced by online trends.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can capitalize on creating novelty designs and satirical fashion to stand out in a crowded market.
2. Streetwear - Streetwear brands can tap into internet culture and memes to create clothing that resonates with younger consumers who are heavily influenced by online trends.
3. E-commerce - E-commerce platforms can partner with designers and brands catering to niche groups who are looking for unique, funny, or satirical fashion clothing to further differentiate their offerings.