Note Design Studio has come up with a clever concept for a stool inspired by the natural environment: a sitting area that is inspired by a bird's nest. The base of the stool, which is made from metal, is designed have an aesthetic resemblance to a tree.
The "Boet" stools created by Note Design Studio translate to "nest" in English. The Boet stools are available for purchase in different heights and color schemes. This is definitely a fantastic piece of contemporary design that is worthy of a place in either your home or office.
Implications - Youth consumers are attracted to minimal and clean aesthetic forms. This from a desire to see the future that has been represented in popular media brought about. Companies should take this mindset into account when creating products for this demographic.
Note Design Studio Takes Its Design From a Bird's Nest
1. Minimalist Aesthetic - Opportunity to create products with minimal and clean aesthetic forms to attract youth consumers.
2. Nature-inspired Design - Opportunity to incorporate natural elements into furniture designs for a unique and appealing aesthetic.
3. Contemporary Furniture - Opportunity to create modern and stylish furniture pieces suitable for home or office spaces.
1. Furniture Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity in designing furniture with a minimalist and nature-inspired approach.
2. Home Decor - Disruptive innovation opportunity in creating contemporary home decor products with a focus on nature-inspired design.
3. Office Furnishings - Disruptive innovation opportunity in developing modern office furniture that combines aesthetics with functionality.