South Korea-based Teo Yang Studio has developed a range of design-forward chic birdbaths that are made with rich textural materials and that are sure to capture attention. The pedestal-like structures are created in collaboration with Huguet — a Mallorcan tile manufacturer. The structures boast terrazzo tiles in white and peach, offering a nice contrast. The functional aspects, on the other hand, are completed with a "ribbed terracotta pipe" that is intended to "transport water to the upper basin."
The chic birdbaths have the potential to capture the attention of consumers thanks to their design-minded aesthetic. When envisioning them, Teo Yang Studio looked toward inspiration from traditional Korean garden design, injecting the objects with a narrative that is cohesive and in-depth.
Image Credit: Dezeen
Teo Yang Studio's Birdbaths are Quite Aesthetically Pleasing
1. Design-forward Birdbaths - The chic birdbaths have the potential to capture the attention of consumers thanks to their design-minded aesthetic.
2. Innovative Material Usage - The use of rich textural materials like terrazzo tiles creates a unique and visually appealing look for these birdbaths.
3. Inspired by Traditional Korean Gardens - Taking inspiration from traditional Korean garden design, these birdbaths offer a narrative that is cohesive and in-depth.
1. Home Decor - These design-forward birdbaths can disrupt the home decor industry by offering unique and aesthetically pleasing outdoor decor options.
2. Landscaping - Innovative material usage in birdbaths can open up new possibilities for the landscaping industry to create visually stunning outdoor spaces.
3. Artisanal Crafts - Drawing inspiration from traditional Korean gardens, these birdbaths provide an opportunity for artisanal craftspeople to create unique pieces with a cultural touch.