The Internet is full of strange gems that make it easy for people to get lost in it for hours on end; the latest being Nosemouth. A blog that enlarges celebrity noses so that they cover their lips completely, Nosemouth's tagline is simply, "All nose. No mouth." Utterly ridiculous, but completely irresistible to browse through, the creators of Nosemouth have photoshopped the facial features of everyone from the royal family to Mylie Cyrus and even the Olson Twins.
No one is safe from being tweaked by Nosemouth. Well executed, each surreal photo essentially turns famous actors, singers and athletes into circus freaks and aliens. In a world where nose jobs are the most common plastic surgery, it comes as no surprise that something like Nosemouth was created.
Nosemouth Enlarges Nostrils to Replace the Mouth
1. Digital Facial Manipulation - The trend of digitally altering facial features for artistic expression or social commentary.
2. Surreal Imagery - The trend of creating surreal and absurd images for creative expression and social media engagement.
3. Body Positivity - The trend of embracing and celebrating unique facial and body features for self-love and confidence.
1. Digital Art - Opportunities for artists to create innovative digital artwork that challenges traditional beauty standards.
2. Social Media - Opportunities for social media companies to provide users with tools to easily manipulate and share surreal and creative images.
3. Plastic Surgery - Opportunities for plastic surgeons to adapt to changing beauty standards and offer more personalized solutions to clients.