The Noon Goons Spring/Summer 2019 collection made its debut recently, showcased through a lookbook shot by photographer Mike Miller. The new seasonal range is comprised of pieces that are perfect for transitioning into the warmer seasons, including jackets, pants, tees, button-up shirts, hoodies, and more. The main design concept that the capsule embodies is the infusion of heavy patterns including bold animal prints, plaid, stripes, and floral designs.
All of the pieces are made in Los Angeles, where the label is based. The structures boast oversized fits for the season, to elude a sense of comfort. The Noon Goons Spring/Summer 2019 collection is now available for purchase online and at select retail locations.
Image Credit: Mike Miller
The Noon Goons Spring/Summer 2019 Capsule Boasts Playful Prints
1. Heavy Patterned Apparel - Opportunity for apparel companies to experiment with bold and playful designs to capture consumer attention.
2. Los Angeles-made Fashion - Companies can market their products with a focus on local and sustainable fashion to appeal to socially conscious consumers.
3. Oversized Fits - A chance for brands to cater to consumers looking for relaxed and comfortable clothing choices.
1. Fashion and Apparel - Fashion companies can implement unique and eye-catching pattern designs that appeal to trend-setting consumers.
2. Sustainable Fashion - Companies can market their locally-made products as environmentally conscientious to draw in consumers that prioritize environmental sustainability.
3. Retail - Opportunity for retailers to offer consumers apparel that caters to both fashion-forward designs and relaxed, comfortable fits.