The 'NOMOTO' electric bike has been designed by Joey Ruiter of the namesake J.RUITER Studio that takes an alternative approach to two-wheeler design that will make it appear right at home in urban environments.
The bike has a boxy design that will virtually disappear when positioned on the side of the road thanks to its utility-like aesthetic. The sides of the electric bike are covered in graffiti in order to further accentuate the urban-inspired design of the transportation solution and help it further blend into its surroundings.
The 'NOMOTO' electric bike will transition to reveal storage space and more when the rider requires it, which will further enhance its ability to be used by city-based users. The bike will be displayed at the upcoming Motor MMXX show taking place on August 21, 2020.
The 'NOMOTO' Electric Bike Blends in with its Surroundings
1. Urban-inspired Electric Bikes - The trend of electric bikes designed with a utility-like aesthetic and covered in graffiti for an urban camouflage effect offers an opportunity for bike manufacturers to appeal to city-based consumers.
2. Multi-functional Electric Bikes - The trend of electric bikes that transition to reveal storage space and other features when needed opens up an opportunity for bike manufacturers to cater to the needs of city-based consumers who require versatility in their transportation solutions.
3. Discreet Electric Bikes - The trend of electric bikes with a boxy design that blends into the surroundings offers an opportunity for bike manufacturers to create transportation solutions that seamlessly integrate into the urban environment.
1. Electric Bike Manufacturing - The electric bike manufacturing industry can explore the trends of urban-inspired and multi-functional bikes to develop products that meet the specific needs of city-based consumers.
2. Urban Transportation Solutions - The urban transportation solutions industry can explore discreet electric bikes to provide city-based consumers with more inconspicuous alternatives to traditional transportation options.
3. Graffiti and Street Art - The graffiti and street art industry can collaborate with bike manufacturers to capitalize on the trend of urban-inspired electric bikes by providing custom designs that blend in with the surroundings.