Hammock camping has increased immensely in popularity as consumers seek out simple ways to get back to nature, which is seeing new products like the NOMAD Hammock Backpack be developed. Featuring a full-size hammock within the design, the backpack offers a comfortable spot to sleep and ensures you always have the right gear on hand when heading out into the bush. The unit features durable Cordura fabric and Duraflex buckles that will ensure it's ready to withstand years of continued use for hikers or avid campers.
The NOMAD Hammock Backpack offers 20 liters of capacity for all your essential gear and features an ergonomic design to ensure it's comfortable for wearing during extended trips.
Image Credit: HiConsumption
The NOMAD Hammock Backpack Transforms into a Full-Size Bed
1. Hammock Camping - The increasing popularity of hammock camping presents opportunities for innovative backpack designs that incorporate comfortable sleeping arrangements.
2. Outdoor Gear - The development of products like the NOMAD Hammock Backpack highlights the opportunity for durable, multifunctional gear that caters to the outdoor enthusiast.
3. Origami-inspired Design - The use of origami-inspired design in camping backpacks presents opportunities for foldable, space-saving outdoor gear that can be conveniently carried on extended trips.
1. Outdoor Retail - The NOMAD Hammock Backpack showcases the opportunity for outdoor retailers to offer customers innovative, comfortable camping gear.
2. Adventure Tourism - The growing trend towards hammock camping and outdoor adventure presents opportunities for adventure tourism companies to offer unique, off-the-beaten-path experiences for travelers.
3. Sustainable Materials - The use of sustainable materials, such as Cordura fabric and Duraflex buckles, in the NOMAD Hammock Backpack presents opportunities for eco-friendly manufacturing in the outdoor gear industry.