The Nomad Art Satchel was born out of a need -- which often results in the best creations. After all, if one person needs something, so too do others. This particular design was created with on-the-go artists in mind. There are many people who venture out in the world for inspiration instead of staying locked up in their studios and this tool helps them capture their surroundings easily.
Designed by Darren Yeow, a concept artist based in Melbourne, Australia, the Nomad Art Satchel was successfully funded on Kickstarter. Made out of quality materials, the design is versatile enough to be used in a number of situations from longer sit-down sessions to quicker standing sketches. It has pockets for all necessary tools as well.
The Nomad Art Satchel by Darren Yeow is Made for On-the-Go Artists
1. On-the-go Art Tools - The trend of creating portable and versatile art tools is creating opportunities to serve artists that travel.
2. Versatile Creativity Tools - The trend of versatile creativity tools is opening up opportunities to make tools that can be used for different activities.
3. Traveler Carrying Solutions - The trend of creating portable carriers for expediting moving from place to place results in an opportunity to provide traveling artists with innovative bags like the Nomad Art Satchel.
1. Art Supplies - The trend of creating versatile and smart carrying solutions offers disruptive innovation opportunities for companies that sell art supplies to appeal to on-the-go artists.
2. Backpack & Bag Manufacturing - The broader trend of designing backpacks and bags that are made for specific uses provides opportunities to create niche designs like the Nomad Art Satchel.
3. Crowdfunding Platforms - The rise of successfully crowd-funded projects — as illustrated by the Nomad Art Satchel — is creating disruptive innovation opportunities for platforms to showcase niche products and unite them with a fanbase.