This noise-making app helps fans to remotely support Professional Football League games from afar. The Tunisian Government disallowed fans from attending any of the football games for safety reasons. Although sporting events can be watched live on the television, the players feed off the support of their fans and an empty stadium doesn't provide any motivation.
To help fans show their support, the Oglivy agency designed a the '12th Man App' and connected it to speakers in the stadium. The more fans that press the buttons on the app, the louder the sounds of cheering get in the stadium. Even though there are no people in the space, the sounds of fans cheering boom throughout the 40 speakers of the stadium. Even though fans are not allowed to be in the stadium, this is a great way to help fans show their support.
This Noise-Making App Helps Fans Cheer for Football Games from Afar
1. Remote Support - The development of noise-making apps allows fans to remotely support sports events and provide motivation to players in empty stadiums.
2. Virtual Fan Engagement - The use of apps and technology to create a virtual fan experience during sporting events.
3. Interactive Stadium Experiences - Connecting apps to stadium speakers creates an interactive and immersive experience for fans, even when they are not physically present in the stadium.
1. Sports Entertainment - The sports entertainment industry can leverage noise-making apps to enhance fan engagement during games and create a more immersive experience.
2. App Development - The development and creation of noise-making apps presents opportunities for app developers to tap into the growing demand for virtual fan experiences.
3. Event Marketing - Event marketing professionals can utilize noise-making apps to boost fan engagement and provide interactive experiences for attendees.