Photographer Janneke Storm shot models Jess and Maya for the latest Noe Undergarments lookbook.
Makeup artist Kate Shanahan made the girls up to look like dolls with bright red lips, pale eye shadow and winged eyeliner. Hair stylist Breana Shanahan complemented the look with vintage hair 'dos: think pin-curled bangs and bee-hives. Finally, the girls were dressed in the burlesque uniform of fishnet stalkings, garter belts, high-waisted panties and corset-style body suits. The retro appeal was further enhanced by the heritage building penthouse where the lookbook was shot.
Everything from take-out food to bizarrely realistic masks were included as props, intended to reflect a sense of playfulness. The end result is a tongue-in-cheek lookbook that you won't soon forget!
The Latest Noe Undergarments Lookbook is Tongue-in-Cheek
1. Burlesque Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Introduce sustainable materials and ethical production practices to the burlesque fashion industry.
2. Retro-inspired Hair and Makeup - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop new technologies and products that simplify the process of achieving vintage-inspired hairstyles and makeup.
3. Playful and Interactive Lookbooks - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporate augmented reality or interactive elements into lookbooks to enhance the customer experience.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Combine technology and fashion to create smart undergarments with integrated sensors for health monitoring.
2. Beauty - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop cosmetics and skincare products specifically designed to enhance the retro-inspired burlesque look.
3. Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore new techniques and equipment to create visually stunning and creative lookbooks that stand out in the industry.