Designed for the Spring/Summer 2023 season, Private Policy unveils the new Noah's Arch collection that connects the scriptural ship's paired animals to downtown citizens at the club. Both of these cases share the commonality that strangers are able to find liberated companionship and peace within an escape. There are 27 looks in the seasonal designs the aesthetics represent rave-ready themes.
The runway show took place outside a firehouse in New York City's Chinatown, where models walk down before entering the Engine 31 building. It features utilitarian design language and can be seen through the small tops paired with baggy bottoms or vice versa. Some of the items include hoodies, buttoned shirts, cut-out shirts, sequinned designs, and much more.
Image Credit: David Smith
Private Policy's Noah's Arch Collection Prepares for SS23
1. Rave-ready Fashion - Opportunities for designers to incorporate themes and designs that cater to the rave culture.
2. Animal-inspired Clothing - Disruptive innovation opportunities for fashion designers to create clothing lines inspired by animals and wildlife.
3. Escape-inspired Fashion - Designing clothes that offer a sense of escape and peace for individuals in high-stress situations at work or in social settings.
1. Fashion Industry - Opportunities for brands to create clothing lines that cater to the rave culture and offer escape-inspired designs.
2. Entertainment Industry - Opportunities for event planners and production designers to create events that incorporate animal-inspired themes and designs.
3. Hospitality Industry - Opportunities for hotels and resorts to offer guests animal-inspired decor and escape-themed experiences for relaxing and unwinding.