The niteRIDR is an illuminated messenger bag that not only glows brightly in the distance, but can also charge an iPhone up to eight times over while on the road. Designed by Ryan Backhuus in collaboration with Seagull Bags, the niteRIDR is made primarily from electroluminescent panels, which gives off a soft, phosphorous glow. With a custom design attached to the bags, the lights can be seen from distances of up to 1,000 feet away in pitch blackness.
The bag itself comes with two outer front pockets that can fit an iPad mini, one inner velcro-secured pocket, a D-ring for keys, slack clips, a shoulder stabilization strap and metal clasp with a padded main strap. For Backhuus, who doesn't drive a car and rides a bicycle around most places, having everything compartmentalized into one handy bag means being technology friendly too, with the niteRIDR equipped with a 20,000 mAh battery, two USB ports to charge most devices.
The niteRIDR is a Brightly Illuminated Bag that Comes with Two USB Ports
1. Electroluminescent Fashion - The use of electroluminescent panels in fashion accessories like bags allows for unique and eye-catching light displays.
2. Multipurpose Charging Solutions - Bags with built-in charging capabilities provide convenience and practicality for users on the go.
3. Visible Safety Technology - Products that incorporate illuminated elements offer increased safety and visibility in low-light conditions.
1. Fashion Accessories - Fashion accessories industry can explore the integration of electroluminescent panels into their product offerings to create innovative and stylish designs.
2. Consumer Electronics - Consumer electronics companies can incorporate charging capabilities into bags and other accessories to provide customers with convenient, on-the-go charging options.
3. Outdoor Recreation - Outdoor recreation companies can benefit from integrating illuminated elements into their products to enhance safety and visibility for outdoor enthusiasts.