I appear to have become the Trend Hunter tattoo queen, although I am not quite sure how. Never one to shy away from a challenge, I decided to up the ante and take on this role with gusto.
My main issue is that people have these tattoos to be different, yet end up looking like everyone else in doing so. Anyhow, here are some seriously hardcore Nintendo tattoos, and one for chicken's too.
1) Game over throat tattoo - this is hardcore and actually quite dark and scary. Oddly enough, he likely spends all his time in front of his games console, so no one will see it.
2) Nintendo power glove tattoo - large and impressive, like all good things in life.
3) Nintendo sleeve tattoo - surely having a turtle on your arm would be off-putting during... erm... certain activities.
4) Nintendo back - I want to believe this Mario 2 masterpiece is not a permanent tattoo and body art.
5) Nintendo neck - at what point did this seem like a good idea? At least you can't see it if it's on your neck.
6) Mario Leg - This image shows the start of a Super Mario-themed half-leg sleeve tattoo. I quite like it as it is.
7) Nintendo Controller - I like this and at least it is different. Again, sadly it is the start of a sleeve tattoo . Why can't people just leave things alone?!
8) Byte Me - Showing that in this case, size does not matter
9) Pixel Mario - A different approach to showing that the gamer god is Mario
10) Temporary tattoos - the chicken's choice, but handy for children too
10 Body Modifications for Serious Gamers
More Stats +/-
Nintendo Wall Decals
Super Mario Brothers Theme on the Drums
Super Mario or Goomba Mouse
Video Game Board Games
Video Game Trends
Free 2018 Report & eBook
Get the top 100 trends happening right NOW -- plus a FREE copy of our award-winning book.
Our Research Methodology
This article is one of 350,000 experiments. We use crowd filtering, big data and AI to identify insights.
- By: CowbagAug 20, 2008