I appear to have become the Trend Hunter tattoo queen, although I am not quite sure how. Never one to shy away from a challenge, I decided to up the ante and take on this role with gusto.
My main issue is that people have these tattoos to be different, yet end up looking like everyone else in doing so. Anyhow, here are some seriously hardcore Nintendo tattoos, and one for chicken's too.
1) Game over throat tattoo - this is hardcore and actually quite dark and scary. Oddly enough, he likely spends all his time in front of his games console, so no one will see it.
2) Nintendo power glove tattoo - large and impressive, like all good things in life.
3) Nintendo sleeve tattoo - surely having a turtle on your arm would be off-putting during... erm... certain activities.
4) Nintendo back - I want to believe this Mario 2 masterpiece is not a permanent tattoo and body art.
5) Nintendo neck - at what point did this seem like a good idea? At least you can't see it if it's on your neck.
6) Mario Leg - This image shows the start of a Super Mario-themed half-leg sleeve tattoo. I quite like it as it is.
7) Nintendo Controller - I like this and at least it is different. Again, sadly it is the start of a sleeve tattoo . Why can't people just leave things alone?!
8) Byte Me - Showing that in this case, size does not matter
9) Pixel Mario - A different approach to showing that the gamer god is Mario
10) Temporary tattoos - the chicken's choice, but handy for children too
1. Hardcore Gaming Tattoos - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: Develop temporary tattoos with customizable designs for gamers who want to show their passion without the commitment of permanent ink.
2. Super Mario-themed Tattoos - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: Create a line of augmented reality tattoos that come to life when scanned with a mobile device, immersing gamers in the world of Mario.
3. Gamer-inspired Sleeve Tattoos - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: Collaborate with video game companies to release limited edition tattoo sleeves featuring iconic characters and game art.
1. Tattoo Industry - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: Develop specialized tattoo inks that can change color or fade over time, allowing gamers to easily update or remove their gaming-inspired tattoos.
2. Gaming Industry - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: Integrate tattoo customization options into gaming platforms, allowing players to create and show off their own virtual tattoos within game avatars.
3. Augmented Reality Industry - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: Create AR applications that allow users to virtually try on different tattoo designs, helping them visualize their desired tattoo before getting inked.