The Nike 'Write the Future' campaign has released its second series of shirts, baring the larger than life slogan. Part two of the line is headed up by a shirt that features Homer Simpson and Cristiano Ronaldo.
The Nike Write the future campaign must maneuver carefully with its ads because Nike is not the official sponsor of 2010 FIFA World Cup and this means they cannot make direct mention of the tournament. However, with a t-shirt that says Ronald'Oh on the back, I think everyone gets the picture.
The Nike 'Write the Future' Campaign Continues with Ronal-doh Tees
1. Customized Soccer Shirts - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop a platform for fans to create personalized soccer shirts with their favorite athletes or characters.
2. Ambush Marketing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create guerrilla marketing strategies that indirectly associate a brand with a major event or tournament without violating official sponsorship regulations.
3. Celebrity-branded Apparel - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Collaborate with popular celebrities to launch exclusive apparel lines that highlight unique and unexpected partnerships.
1. Sports Apparel - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate advanced customization technologies in sportswear production to offer personalized and unique apparel options for consumers.
2. Marketing and Advertising - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop innovative marketing tactics that leverage creative loopholes to indirectly associate brands with major events without infringing on official sponsorship rights.
3. Fashion and Celebrity Collaborations - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Foster partnerships between fashion brands and celebrities to create limited-edition and unconventional apparel collections that attract both fans and fashion enthusiasts.