Rugged and exquisitely detailed, the Nike NSW Skystepper is the perfect high top for the fashionable urbanite. The Skystepper features a high-top design complete with an oversized strap and the iconic Nike swoosh logo. What really accentuates these dapper sneakers are the speckled soles which augment the entire shoe. All of this is accented with a mesh covering to keep the shoe light and efficient.
The Nike NSW Skystepper comes in black, platinum and blue so that you can match the shoe to whatever you're wearing. Of the three styles, platinum looks to be the most exciting. The speckled shoe subtly blends atomic red along with the white and platinum to give it some spice.
The deliciously urban sneakers will be available on July 17th at certain American retailers.
The Nike NSW Skystepper Blends Intricate Detailing with Iconic Design
1. High-top Sneaker Design - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating unique high-top designs with intricate detailing.
2. Speckled Soles - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in experimenting with speckled patterns and color combinations for shoe soles.
3. Lightweight Mesh Covering - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in developing lightweight and breathable mesh materials for shoe construction.
1. Footwear - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the footwear industry by incorporating intricate detailing and unique color combinations.
2. Fashion Retail - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in fashion retail by offering exclusive releases of fashionable sneakers with limited availability.
3. Sports Retail - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the sports retail industry by introducing high-top sneakers with innovative design elements.