The Nike Liberty of London collaboration uses the Nike Air Force 1 as its canvas and creates a premium edition of the classic basketball sneaker.
The Nike Air Force 1 is arguably the most popular sneaker in the world. As such, it has seen a lot of variations and remixes over the years, and is a prime canvas for collaborations. This is why it makes so much sense that the Nike Liberty of London collaboration would use the famed sneaker.
For this collaboration, Liberty of London adds an asymmetrical floral print to the shoe, giving it added dimension and texture. From a long distance, the shoes almost look stained in this gray scale pattern. The strap is premium suede and leather, which is a beautiful upgrade to a simple feature.
The Nike Liberty of London Collaboration is Rugged
1. Floral Print Sneakers - Collaborations between designers and sneaker companies can create unique unexpected prints on sneakers.
2. Premium Sneaker Upgrades - Sneaker collaborations can use premium materials to give a classic sneaker an upgraded look and feel.
3. Asymmetrical Designs on Sneakers - Asymmetrical designs on sneakers can add uniqueness and character to a classic sneaker.
1. Fashion - Designers can partner with sneaker companies to create unique fashion collaborations.
2. Footwear Manufacturing - Using new materials and designs, the sneaker industry can continue to innovate and create new products.
3. Textile Printing - As demand for unique patterns and designs on sneakers increases, the textile printing industry can benefit from new business opportunities.