Engineered to imitate the inherent biomechanics of the human foot, the Nike Free Inneva Woven basketball shoe wonderfully blends high-tech materials with old school building methods to produce some truly cutting-edge footwear.
Featuring an intricate hand-woven design and dynamic lacing system, the Nike Free Inneva Woven shoe has a style that's both functional and looks great.
Although the first Nike Air Woven shoe was introduced back in 2000, this 2012 model represents a substantial upgrade with a weave pattern that has varied strand widths for improved flexibility, breathability and support.
The Nike Free Inneva Woven shoe hit stores globally on September 22nd, 2012; however, they are only being made in limited supply so if you want to get your feet on a pair, you better move fast.
The Nike Free Inneva Woven Shoe is a Chinese Finger Trap for Your Feet
1. Biomechanics-inspired Footwear - Opportunity for creating footwear that mimics the biomechanics of the human foot for enhanced functionality and comfort.
2. Hand-woven Design - Potential for incorporating intricate hand-woven designs in products to achieve a unique and visually appealing aesthetic.
3. Limited Supply Strategy - Chance to create a sense of urgency and exclusivity by releasing products in limited quantities.
1. Athletic Footwear - Opportunity for athletic footwear brands to incorporate innovative design elements such as biomechanics-inspired features and hand-woven designs.
2. Fashion - Scope for fashion brands to explore unique weaving techniques and incorporate them in clothing or accessories.
3. Retail - Potential for retail industry to adopt limited supply strategies to attract customers and create a sense of urgency.