To some, the idea of a nightlight toilet seat my be going a bit overboard. But if you’ve ever needed to take a late night trip to the bathroom only to have your retinas assaulted by your bathroom lighting because your eyes have adjusted to the dark, then you know that a nightlight toilet seat is nothing short of a game changer.
The two LED lights are designed in such a way as to provide you with enough guiding light, but are not so harsh as to disturb your nighttime vision. The lights require four double AA batteries and should last approximately six months. They also work on a schedule so you don’t need to constantly remember to turn them on and off.
The nightlight toilet seat is such a simple solution to what is most certainly a daily problem suffered by many across the globe, and it’s a wonder why toilets didn’t come built this way in the first place.
The Nightlight Toilet Seat Keeps You From Hurting Your Eyes
1. Nightlight Toilet Seats - Opportunity for innovation in creating toilet seats with built-in gentle LED lights for nighttime bathroom trips.
2. Retina-saving Lighting - Potential for disruptive innovation in developing lighting solutions that provide sufficient illumination without disturbing nighttime vision.
3. Smart Bathroom Fixtures - Opportunity for innovation in integrating smart technology into bathroom fixtures to enhance convenience and comfort.
1. Bathroom Fixtures - Disruptive innovation potential in creating advanced bathroom fixtures that address common daily problems like lighting in the dark.
2. Consumer Electronics - Opportunity for innovation in the consumer electronics industry to develop energy-efficient LED lights and smart bathroom technology.
3. Home Improvement - Potential for disruptive innovation in the home improvement industry to introduce innovative and practical solutions for everyday problems in the home, like nighttime lighting.