Nicolas Amiard has a vivid imagination that Photoshop has helped to flesh out. He envisions the spaceships of Star Wars crash landing on Earth -- today's Earth. By juxtaposing present day Paris, New York and more with these fantastical creations, Nicolas Amiard manages to imbue a sense of the impossible for people to enjoy.
Not to mention that the latest work of Nicolas Amiard will appeal to the large fanbase of the Star Wars franchise -- especially with the latest instalment hitting theaters later this year. As for why Nicolas Amiard decided to doctor such creative images, he says, "Star Wars is an imaginary universe and bringing elements from this universe in our real world seemed to be a very interesting contrast to work on."
Nicolas Amiard Depicts Star Wars Ships Landing on Present Day Earth
1. Spaceship Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Developing augmented reality apps or immersive experiences that allow people to interact with virtual spaceships in real-world settings.
2. Fantasy Realism - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating virtual reality games or films that blend fantastical elements with real-world locations to create unique and immersive experiences.
3. Fan-based Creativity - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Collaborating with fan communities to crowdsource and co-create imaginative artwork and content that merges popular franchises with real-world scenarios.
1. Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Developing new technologies or techniques to seamlessly merge real-world images with fantastical elements.
2. Creative Arts - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Exploring new mediums and platforms, such as digital art and virtual reality, to merge popular culture with real-world concepts and settings.
3. Entertainment - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Leveraging fan communities and emerging technologies to create interactive experiences that bridge the gap between fantasy and reality.