The Nick by Sharon Mor Yosef and Kfir Benis image series graces the latest instalment of Glamcult. The IAmELK Models face is captured by the House of Orange photographer duo while posing in a series of studio shots.
The edgy model sports a pattern-enriched wardrobe hand-picked by stylist
Pascal-Joël Weber who dresses him in a mix of athletic-inspired casuals, structured jacket garments and tailored suit sets to name a few.
These fashion-forward portraits are infused with illustration imagery that is courtesy of painter Ikram Elmessaoudi. Featured in the latest issue of Glamcult, the Nick by Sharon Mor Yosef and Kfir Benis image series is artfully executed and pushes the envelope when it comes to non-traditional creative marketing.
The Nick by Sharon Mor Yosef and Kfir Benis Editorial is Artful
1. Illustration Fashion Campaigns - Opportunity for fashion brands to incorporate illustrated imagery in their campaigns and create a unique and artistic marketing experience.
2. Athletic-casual Wear Combos - The rise of athletic-inspired casual wear mixed with structured jacket garments creates room for fashion brands to create innovative combinations in their collections.
3. Non-traditional Creatives - An opportunity for brands to pursue non-traditional, artful approaches to their marketing campaigns and set themselves apart.
1. Fashion Apparel - Fashion brands can utilize illustrated imagery and combinations of athletic-inspired casual wear to create forward-thinking and artful collections.
2. Marketing and Advertising - Non-traditional creative approaches can be implemented in marketing and advertising campaigns, encouraging brands to think outside of traditional methods to create unique and memorable experiences for consumers.
3. Art and Illustration - There is an opportunity for artists and illustrators to collaborate with fashion brands and showcase their work in fashion campaigns.