As the world gears up for this Sunday’s football festivities, the NFL Superbowl Infographic breaks down the most important part of this glorious day: the food. With all of the parties and hype that surrounds the football finals, the night’s edibles go far beyond finger foods. Regardless of your reasons for tuning in, one thing is for sure—if you’re watching the game, you will be eating A LOT.
According to the NFL Superbowl infographic, consumers eat enough food on Superbowl Sunday to end world hunger. That’s almost 200 million pounds of food around the globe, half of which can be attributed to chicken wings, with the other guilty parties being potato chips, popcorn, and a surprising 54.3 million pounds of avocado.
But what about beer? The official drink of the Superbowl party did not go unnoticed by the NFL, who claims that 325.5 million gallons of the alcoholic favorite will be consumed this Sunday.
The NFL Superbowl Infographic Forecasts Who Eats What
1. Superbowl Food Consumption - Opportunity for food and beverage companies to capitalize on the high demand for food and beverages during the Superbowl with innovative and convenient party snacks.
2. Superbowl Infographics - Potential for data visualization companies to create engaging infographics that break down and analyze various aspects of the Superbowl, such as food consumption.
3. Alternative Superbowl Snacks - Room for businesses to introduce healthier and more sustainable snack options to cater to the growing demand for nutritious alternatives during the Superbowl.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can take advantage of the Superbowl event by offering special promotions, creative products, and catering services for game day parties.
2. Data Visualization - Data visualization companies have an opportunity to create visually appealing infographics and data-driven content related to the Superbowl and its various aspects, such as food consumption.
3. Healthy Snacks - Companies in the healthy snack industry can tap into the Superbowl market by providing nutritious and delicious alternatives to traditional unhealthy game day snacks.