NEXE Innovations Inc. recently joined forces with Rritual Superfoods Inc. to develop sustainably packaged superfood beverage pods. The pair will leverage the other's expertise–NEXE’s plant-based, single-serve packaging and Rritual’s product development for innovative adaptogens–to create the highly-anticipated new project.
“Rritual aims to define the superfoods category throughout the North American retail landscape, driving consumer loyalty with unmatched products that can be held to the highest standard on all fronts,” noted Rritual CEO, Mr. David Kerbel. “Together, Rritual and NEXE can achieve a shared set of objectives, demonstrating best practices for plant-based, compostable packaging for an exclusive line of beverage products – something we see today as critical to our brand promise, but which in the future will be necessitated, as mass retail buyers we are working with have indicated.”
Image Credit: NEXE
NEXE & Rritual Superfoods Debut Sustainably Packaged Superfoods
1. Sustainable Beverage Packaging - The development of compostable drink pods creates a trend of sustainable beverage packaging that caters to environmentally conscious consumers.
2. Innovative Adaptogens - The collaboration between NEXE and Rritual Superfoods highlights the growing trend of innovative adaptogens, opening opportunities for other companies to explore the use of unique ingredients in their products.
3. Plant-based Single-serve Packaging - The plant-based single-serve packaging developed by NEXE offers a trend that suggests a potential shift in the packaging industry to sustainability and renewable resources.
1. Beverage Industry - The introduction of compostable drink pods presents an opportunity for the beverage industry to explore innovative, sustainable packaging solutions to meet the demands of eco-conscious consumers.
2. Superfoods Industry - Rritual Superfoods' product development for innovative adaptogens highlights the trend of unique ingredients in the superfoods industry and opens opportunities for other companies to explore the use of rare and exotic ingredients.
3. Packaging Industry - NEXE's plant-based, single-serve packaging offers a disruptive innovation opportunity for the packaging industry to shift towards eco-friendlier packaging solutions, which present a multitude of benefits such as cost-effectiveness and reduced environmental impact.