British supplement brand Rejuvenated recently announced the launch of its first-ever compostable packaging. The eco-friendly packaging will debut later this year for its Collagen Shots -- a powder skincare supplement drink packaged in a sustainable 'bio-pouch' that can be composted in in-home green bins.
“At Rejuvenated we feel passionately about reducing the environmental impact we make to the planet,” said Kathryn Danzey, founder of Rejuvenated.“This starts with how we locate our products, transport them and our final packaging. Our goal is to be plastic-free by the end of 2020.”
Alongside the new green initiative, the independent brand also removed all plastic scoops from its supplement drink that shoppers can replace with a metal equivalent for £2 via rejuvenated.com
Image Credit: Rejuvenated
British Supplement Brand Rejuvenated Unveiled Compostable Packaging
1. Compostable Packaging - The trend of compostable packaging presents an opportunity for businesses to reduce their environmental impact and appeal to eco-conscious consumers.
2. Eco-friendly Products - The shift towards eco-friendly products opens doors for companies to develop innovative solutions that meet consumer demand for sustainable options.
3. Plastic-free Movement - The growing movement towards plastic-free lifestyles creates space for businesses to disrupt traditional packaging practices and offer alternative, more sustainable solutions.
1. Supplement Industry - The supplement industry can embrace compostable packaging to differentiate themselves in the market and attract environmentally conscious customers.
2. Packaging Industry - The packaging industry can seize the opportunity to provide innovative compostable packaging solutions to meet the increasing demand for sustainable packaging materials.
3. E-commerce Industry - The e-commerce industry can integrate plastic-free packaging options to cater to environmentally conscious consumers who prefer sustainable delivery practices.