Commercials that air during Football's Biggest Game are pretty expensive, running at around $4 million. Why blow four million dollars on an ad when you can:
1. Own a piece of modern art
2. Buy a diamond-studded Christmas wreath
Studded with 16 rubies and 32 diamonds, this wreath could probably be hung on your front door and no one would even know.
3. Fill your home with 600 Real Dolls
You'll never feel lonely again with a massive harem of sexy mannequins hanging around.
4. Download the world's most expensive mobile app 20,000 times.
What better way to flaunt your wealth in the 21st century.
5. Put out a 40-track mixtape featuring rapper 2 Chainz on every song
At $100,000 for a verse, 2 Chainz would be a great person to create music with. Even if it was the worst mixtape ever, you still got bragging rights amongst your clique.
Be sure to check out Newcastle for more hilarious ways to spend a massive marketing budget.
5 Other Ways You Could Spend Four Million Dollars
More Stats +/-
Groovy Booze Branding
Metal-Smithed Top Poppers
Bathroom Brew Holders
Art-Infused Beer Label Makeovers
Six-Pack Alcohol Holders