During London Fashion Week, a new Versus Versace line was debuted by the luxury house.
On the runway were some of today's most iconic models, such as Gigi and Bella Hadid. They walked wearing statement pieces that made them look as though they were on their way to an exclusive underground nightclub, as dark futuristic styles were prominent in the label's presentation. Oversized looks were shown to be popular, as were monochrome color palettes. A number of ensembles were completely black, whereas others made solid use of navy and burgundy. Dramatic combinations of leather, fur and puffed sleeves gave the new Versus Versace line an instant edgy draw and the dramatic black makeup worn by the models contributed to this as well.
The New Versus Versace Line Boasts Dark Futuristic Looks
1. Dark Futuristic Style - Disruptive innovation opportunity for fashion designers to explore the dark futuristic style trend.
2. Oversized Looks - Disruptive innovation opportunity for fashion designers to experiment with oversized looks in their designs.
3. Monochrome Color Palettes - Disruptive innovation opportunity for fashion designers to utilize the simplicity of monochrome color palettes in their collections.
1. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can utilize the dark futuristic style, oversized looks, and monochrome color palettes to design new collections.
2. Cosmetics Industry - The cosmetics industry can leverage the dramatic black makeup worn by the models to create new bold and edgy makeup looks that complement the dark futuristic style.
3. Entertainment Industry - The entertainment industry can utilize the dark futuristic style for movies or music videos, and experiment with oversized costumes and monochrome color palettes for an edgier and bold look.