Recently, a new uniform experiment collection was released, as well as a Spring/Summer 2018 lookbook that shows off the many different garments, accessories and other products that comprise it.
A few noteworthy inclusions are the bomber jackets that come in a range of different colorways, silky trench coats that boast white graphics on the back that express factory details, simplistic crewneck sweaters, plaid shirts, and a variety of branded tote bags, water bottles, key chains, and more. In addition to functioning as classic bomber jackets, the garments can also be adjusted to look like blazers, making them a great investment for those who are looking for versatile pieces that can be used for any occasion.
The entire collection is set to become available on February 13th, from retailers like SOPH.NET.
Image Credit: HYPEBEAST
The New uniform experiment Collections Boasts is Utilitarian
1. Minimalist Streetwear - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating minimalist and versatile streetwear pieces.
2. Utilitarian Fashion - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in designing utilitarian-inspired fashion items.
3. Branded Accessories - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating branded accessories that complement streetwear collections.
1. Fashion Retail - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in retail strategies to cater to the demand for minimalist streetwear.
2. Apparel Manufacturing - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in producing versatile and utilitarian-inspired fashion items.
3. Accessories Design - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in designing branded accessories that align with streetwear trends.