New snowboards looking to push the envelope come and go every season. They usually are met with some half-hearted protests from parents looking to shield their kids’ eyes from any sort of après style porn. A few feathers ruffled, no serious damage done. We all remember Burton’s go at this.
Now Forum is stepping up to deliver another collection of decadent boards. The ‘Sex, Drugs, Rock, Roll’ series could be dismissed as another shallow attempt to garner attention from all the snow-loving mountain folk, but I believe these are solid new snowboards with great designs that put their own innovative spin on snowboarding culture. I’m sure I won’t be alone (or met without equal opposition) on this one.
Anyway, check out other new snowboards and boots on Trend Hunter below.
Forum Releases Naughty New Snowboards
1. Decadent Snowboards - The daring designs of Forum's new 'Sex, Drugs, Rock, Roll' snowboard series open up opportunities for disruptive innovation in the snowboarding industry.
2. Provocative Marketing - The response to Forum's controversial snowboard series proves that provocative marketing tactics have the potential for disruptive innovation in the snow sports industry.
3. Pushing Envelope Snowboards - The trend of designers using snowboards to push boundaries and challenge norms provides opportunities for further innovative, envelope-pushing designs in the snow sports industry.
1. Snow Sports - With the release of Forum's 'Sex, Drugs, Rock, Roll' snowboard series, the snow sports industry has the potential to innovate new, daring designs that attract attention and push boundaries.
2. Marketing - The provocative marketing tactics used in promoting Forum's 'Sex, Drugs, Rock, Roll' snowboard series highlight the potential for disruptive innovation in the marketing industry, particularly in the realm of snow sports.
3. Design - The designs of Forum's 'Sex, Drugs, Rock, Roll' snowboard series showcase the potential for disruptive innovation within the design industry, specifically in the realm of snow sports and snowboard design.