These new G-SHOCK watches are a take on the brand's beloved DW-6900 model. To create the sleek timepieces, the brand joined forces with A Bathing Ape, an internationally recognized streetwear brand that's based out of Japan.
Although the co-branding isn't all that clear at first glance, once the light on the digital clock face is lit up, BAPE's iconic Ape Head logo appears. Despite how large the logo is, it's light enough in color to make reading the date and time as easy as ever.
Apart from the clock face and the black branding that complements various areas on the durable strap and more, the watches are a stark hue of white. This simple color palette gives the new G-SHOCK accessories a minimalist aesthetic.
These Rugged New G-SHOCK Watches Were Made with BAPE
1. Co-branded Streetwear Watches - Opportunity for co-branding collaborations in the streetwear and watch industries to create unique and stylish timepieces.
2. Rugged Timepieces with Hidden Logos - Incorporating hidden logos on digital clock faces of watches for a subtle and exclusive branding experience.
3. Minimalist Aesthetic in Watch Design - Growing demand for simple color palettes and minimalist designs in the watch industry.
1. Rugged Watch Industry - Opportunity for brands to collaborate with streetwear companies and create durable and stylish watches.
2. Streetwear Fashion Industry - Collaborations with watch brands to expand product offerings and provide unique accessories for streetwear enthusiasts.
3. Luxury Watch Industry - Incorporating minimalism and hidden branding features to create exclusive and high-end timepieces for luxury watch consumers.