In the ongoing race to produce the sleekest, slimmest and most stylish notebook, another contender will be available stateside soon. The Asus Eee PC S101 is just .7 inches thick (or thin), about the width of a magazine, and weighing in at just 2 lbs makes it perfectly portable.
One of the characteristics that keep its looks smooth and sleek are the cleverly integrated cable storage panels.
The trim size of the Eee PC S101 still delivers all of the functions of a larger model, featuring “a 10.2” 1024x600 screen, Intel Atom N270, 10/100 + bluetooth + 802.11n, 1GB DDR2, SSD 16/32/64GB with 30GB location free Eco Storage, .3 M Pixel Camera.”
It will be available in Brown, Champagne and Fashion-on-the-Go Graphite, (which looks like a big brother version of the iPhone) at select retailers for $699.
Stylish Asus Eee PC S101
1. Sleek and Slim Notebooks - There is a growing trend of producing sleek and slim notebooks that combine style and portability.
2. Integrated Cable Storage Panels - The integration of cleverly designed cable storage panels is a trend that enhances the smooth and sleek look of notebooks.
3. Fashionable Laptop Colors - Laptop manufacturers are offering fashionable color options, such as Brown, Champagne, and Graphite, to cater to consumers' style preferences.
1. Consumer Electronics - The consumer electronics industry can tap into the trend of sleek and slim notebooks and explore innovative designs to meet customer demands.
2. Technology Manufacturing - The technology manufacturing sector has an opportunity to develop and produce integrated cable storage solutions for slim notebooks, improving user experience.
3. Fashion Retail - Fashion retailers can collaborate with laptop manufacturers to offer stylish and trendy laptop colors, creating unique products that appeal to fashion-conscious consumers.