Lenovo has launched a brand new and exceptionally slim laptop that is designed to offer a high degree of protection and functionality from an unbelievably thin, compact and lightweight package.
The 'Yoga Slim 7i Carbon' borrows its name from the fact that it happens to be only 0.59 inches thick at its slimmest point, which is where the slimness comes in, while the use of several layers of carbon fiber reinforcements allows it to attain a high level of ruggedness whilst still managing to weigh in at only 2.14 pounds.
Elsewhere, this slim laptop comes with a crystal-clear 13.3-inch display that offers a resolution of 2,560 x 1,600. The laptop is offered with 12th Gen Intel Core i7 or i7 processors. It also offers a range of extra features including a pair of speakers with Dolby Atmos compatibility, up to 13.5 hours of battery life per charge and up to 32 GB of RAM.
Image Credit: Lenovo
This Slim Laptop Offers Exceptional Durability In a Thin Package
1. Carbon Fiber-reinforced Products - There is an opportunity for businesses to explore the use of carbon fiber reinforcements to improve the durability of their products.
2. Ultra-thin and Lightweight Designs - The trend for ultra-thin and lightweight products is set to continue, particularly in the technology industry.
3. Increased Battery Life - As consumers demand longer battery life from their devices, businesses can invest in innovation to improve battery technology for their products.
1. Technology - The use of carbon fiber reinforcements in laptops and other technological devices presents an opportunity for the technology industry to produce more durable and lightweight products.
2. Consumer Electronics - Consumer electronics companies can benefit from incorporating lightweight and durable materials into their products, particularly in the wearables market.
3. Automotive - The automotive industry has already embraced the use of carbon fiber materials to reduce weight and improve fuel efficiency, and could continue to innovate in this area to produce even lighter and more durable vehicles.