As a means of getting more attention for the new Beats By Dre release, the Apple subsidiary released a commercial dubbed 'Got No Strings.'
Oddly enough, it starts out with a scene from Disney's 1940 Pinocchio, who's introduced on stage with trumpets. He gleefully sings about how he doesn't have strings -- which the commercial then likens to the freedom that's granted by the new Beats By Dre wireless headphones. Next, the camera jumps to Snapchat's favorite record producer, DJ Khaled, who dances down the stairs of a mansion to the song.
Following this, an expansive roster of stars continue to be featured, including Nicki Minaj, PARTYNEXTDOOR, Karlie Kloss, Travis Scott, Rebel Wilson and even Steve Buscemi. In reference to the commercial, the company claims, "This is a celebration of life without strings. With Beats Wireless there's nothing to hold you down, make you fret, or make you frown."
The New Beats By Dre are Promoted by Amber Rose, Pharrell & Many More
1. Wireless Headphones - The rise of wireless headphones presents an opportunity for companies to develop innovative features and designs that enhance user experience.
2. Celebrity Endorsements - Brands can capitalize on the power of celebrity endorsements to create buzz and credibility for their products, reaching a wider audience.
3. Creative Advertising - Innovative and attention-grabbing ads, like the 'Got No Strings' commercial, have the potential to generate buzz and engage consumers in a crowded market.
1. Consumer Electronics - The consumer electronics industry has the opportunity to develop and improve wireless headphone technology to meet the growing demand for convenience and mobility.
2. Entertainment - The entertainment industry can partner with headphone brands to create unique and engaging content that resonates with their audience, leveraging the popularity of celebrities.
3. Advertising and Marketing - Companies in the advertising and marketing industry can leverage creative strategies, like celebrity endorsements and innovative ads, to promote products and capture consumer attention.