The Nevex Super Whitening ads take on a simple approach with their contrasting images.
Created by advertising agency ARS DDB in Caracas, Venezuela, the ads illustrate the power of the product perfectly. One of the images features a man using his flashlight with a big piece of white fabric streaming out. The dark of night makes the capture an even more captivating one.
The Nevex Super Whitening ads are a great depiction of how simple advertising can sometimes be the most effective.
Implications - Consumers are attracted to advertisements they can relate to. Designs that utilize simple approaches appeal to shoppers who don't have time to think about what they're being sold. Companies attempting to increase their popularity could develop more items like this.
The Nevex Super Whitening Ads Use the Power of Shades
1. Simple Advertisements - Utilizing a straight to the point approach can attract customers in a busy world.
2. Contrasting Images - Using contrasting tones to highlight a product's impact can lure potential buyers in.
3. Nighttime Photography - Capturing images at night can add a dramatic effect that amplifies a product's presence.
1. Advertising - Developing contrasting and relatable ads can attract customers and increase popularity.
2. Photography - Using creative techniques such as nighttime photography can increase demand for photography services.
3. Consumer Goods - Product imagery that emphasizes the product's impact can generate brand loyalty and popularity.