Nerf x Reebok teamed up to create a retro basketball shoe collection with three silhouettes and four colorways that pay homage to the brand's iconic blaster toys. Reebok’s Pump Omni Zone 2, Kamikaze 2 and Kamikaze 2 Low have been reimagined in eye-catching colors like slime green and playful glow-in-the-dark paint splatter effects.
The Nerf x Pump Omni Zone 2 “Light Jammer" stands out with a vibrant orange and green colorway and a design that lights up to reference the Nerf Sports Nerfoop. There's also the Omni Zone 2 “Big Bad Backboard," which goes with a darker black and plum colorway.
The capsule collection is first being introduced for Reebok Unlocked members and to Hasbropulse.com before the styles will be more widely available.
Nerf x Reebok Collaborated on a Colorful, Playful Selection of Sneakers
1. Retro-inspired Sneaker Collections - Design and market products inspired by childhood favorite toys or games to create nostalgic connections with consumers.
2. Collaboration Between Non-related Brands - Partner with companies from different industries to create new and innovative products that will stand out in the market.
3. Innovative Design with Unique Features - Emphasize unique features on a product that sets it apart from competitors to attract consumers who are looking for something different.
1. Fashion - Produce creative collaborations that merge fashion and pop culture to attract a wide range of consumers.
2. Toy - Partner with shoe companies to introduce innovative designs that bring favorite toys to life in a new way.
3. Sporting Goods - Create unique and eye-catching designs on athletic shoes to attract younger and more fashion-conscious customers.