Mexican toy manufacturing company Hasbro gives children a taste test of its NERF toy guns through an online video game. Known for its extensive line of quality toy ammunition, Hasbro markets its physical products through virtual engagement.
The free online game is a great publicity tactic. By making it free of charge and very easily accessible, the game spreads among computer-savvy children. There is no registration required, which makes the Hasbro NERF website a welcoming stop for children. This way, children will inevitably get familiar with NERF products and potentially browse through the site to shop. The games are also designed to help practice NERF gun-handling skills, while subtly advertising new product launches or dart refills.
Hasbro's Website Lets You Test Out NERF Toy Guns in a Virtual Game
1. Virtual Toy-testing Games - Hasbro's online video game allows children to test NERF toy guns virtually.
2. Free and Accessible Online Games - Offering free and easily accessible online games increases brand visibility and engagement among computer-savvy children.
3. Subtle Advertising Through Gamification - Using online games to practice gun-handling skills subtly promotes new product launches and dart refills.
1. Toy Manufacturing - The toy manufacturing industry can explore virtual toy-testing games to enhance product engagement and attract digitally-savvy consumers.
2. Online Gaming - The online gaming industry can collaborate with toy companies to create virtual game experiences that promote their physical products.
3. Marketing and Advertising - The marketing and advertising industry can utilize gamification strategies in promoting products, ensuring higher engagement and brand awareness.