Those who like Nerf guns are sure to go wild over this Nerf N-Strike Vulcan that has been modified into an autonomous sentry gun for quickly and easily shooting targets that invade your territory. Created by Instructables user BrittLiv from Germany, the Nerf N-Strike Vulcan sentry gun is powered by an Arduino Uno controller and can automatically lock and fire on targets, although it can be manually fired as well.
Additionally, the Nerf N-Strike Vulcan sentry gun features a firing speed that is 50% faster than the base model, which is ideal for those who are looking to non-violently protect themselves from would-be enemies. Funny enough, the Nerf N-Strike Vulcan sentry gun was programmed by BrittLiv to not fire upon those wearing a shirt with an Instructables logo on it; go figure.
This Nerf N-Strike Vulcan Has Been Modified into a Badass "Weapon"
1. Autonomous Sentry Guns - The modification of Nerf guns into autonomous sentry guns presents opportunities for enhanced security and defense systems in various industries.
2. Arduino-powered Weapons - The use of Arduino Uno controllers to power modified Nerf guns opens up possibilities for innovative weapon customization in the defense and entertainment industries.
3. Non-violent Self-defense - The development of faster firing and autonomous Nerf guns promotes the adoption of non-violent self-defense methods, creating opportunities for companies in the personal protection and fitness industries.
1. Security Systems - The integration of autonomous sentry guns into security systems can revolutionize the defense capabilities of industries such as residential, commercial, and military.
2. Entertainment - The application of Arduino-powered weapons in the entertainment industry can create immersive gaming experiences and attract new audiences.
3. Personal Protection - The advancement of non-violent self-defense methods using modified Nerf guns can lead to innovative personal protection products and services in the market.