The Neko Goten Cat Tower is an all-in-one furniture solution for pet owners that will offer them everything they need to keep their furry friend comfortable and supported throughout the day. Designed by Hitomi Otake, the cat tower features a timber construction that will provide felines with ample area to lounge, play and even hide. The unit boasts storage space along with a slide-out section for holding food bowls in place to keep all essential components in one spot.
The Neko Goten Cat Tower is constructed with wood from the Fukui Prefecture in Japan and has been developed for use in rental homes, but would look well-suited for living spaces of all varieties. The style-conscious nature of the unit means it won't detract from the overall look and feel of a home.
The Neko Goten Cat Tower by Hitomi Otake Has Storage and More
1. All-in-one Pet Care Furniture - Designing pet furniture with multiple functions and features to provide convenience and comfort for pet owners and promote pet well-being.
2. Pet Furniture with Stylish Aesthetics - Creating pet furniture that enhances the overall look and feel of a living space while serving as a functional cat house.
3. Sustainable and Local-sourced Materials - Using eco-friendly materials and locally sourced wood for pet furniture to promote environmental consciousness.
1. Pet Furniture Manufacturing - Innovating in the production of pet furniture to offer new and improved pet furniture designs with multifunctional features.
2. Rental Property Management - Partnering with pet furniture manufacturers to provide tenants with all-in-one pet care furniture solutions.
3. Interior Design - Integrating pet furniture with stylish aesthetics into interior design to promote pet owners' quality of life and add value to their living spaces.