The new Neen Williams Supra commercial celebrates the collaboration between one of the world's biggest independent footwear brands and one of the skating world's top new boarders.
For the past few years, Neen Williams has been tearing up the scene, scoring sponsorships from Death Wish and Nike SB (flow). The Chicago native has been a regular in major skateboard magazines like Thrasher and Skateboarder Magazine.
The Neen Williams Supra commercial features the star talking about his love of Supra skate shoes, as well as the skaters on the Supra team that served as inspirations to him. The video also features a fair amount of skating from Neen Williams, showing a series of awesome kick flip ollies and rail grinds.
View the video to see the first collaboration between Williams and Supra.
The Neen Williams Supra Commercial Welcomes Him to the Team
1. Skateboarding Collaboration - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore partnerships between skateboarders and footwear brands to create unique marketing campaigns and product collaborations.
2. Influencer Sponsorships - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Capitalize on the popularity of skateboarders by sponsoring them for brand endorsements and creating exclusive product lines.
3. Content-driven Marketing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Use skateboarding videos as a platform to showcase brand values, inspire customers, and foster a sense of community.
1. Footwear - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop innovative skate shoe designs that cater to the specific needs and preferences of skateboarders.
2. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Collaborate with skateboarders to create streetwear collections that merge fashion and skateboarding culture.
3. Digital Media - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create online platforms dedicated to skateboarding content, providing a space for skaters to showcase their skills and brands to engage with a niche audience.