As cliche as Christmas-influenced editorials like the Naty Chabanenko LoveCat Magazine one can be, they nevertheless bring smiles to faces. Yet, this particular photo shoot does more than that. Well executed, it might feature touches of holiday paraphernalia, but on the whole it has some great fashion advice with a slight Christmas feel. In fact, most of these outfits would be great options to open gifts in -- in front of the boyfriend, though, not the family.
Shot by Pierre Dal Corso, the Naty Chabanenko LoveCat Magazine photo shoot was styled by Sophie Clauzel. With Christmas spirit as the theme, Clauzel stuck to a traditional palette of red and white while throwing in the occasional black to make the outfits more mature. Although the slew of different lingerie looks does that perfectly fine.
The Naty Chabanenko LoveCat Magazine Editorial Has Holiday Cheer
1. Christmas-inspired Editorials - Opportunity to create unique and visually appealing content for the holiday season.
2. Fashion Advice with a Holiday Twist - Opportunity to offer fashion tips that incorporate Christmas themes and colors.
3. Lingerie as Fashion - Opportunity to showcase lingerie as a fashion-forward choice for holiday outfits.
1. Fashion and Beauty - Opportunity for fashion brands to create Christmas-inspired collections and beauty brands to offer holiday-themed makeup tutorials.
2. Photography - Opportunity for photographers to specialize in Christmas-themed photo shoots and editorials.
3. Publishing - Opportunity for magazines and online publications to create content that combines fashion and holiday themes.