From a colorful and playfully minimalist aesthetic to a 100% naturally dyed clothing, Rudy Jude is a good example of a company that's committed to bringing high-quality sustainable fashion to the consumer. The Season 4 Spring/Summer capsule for adults and kids is composed out of basics that styled and made out of organic materials. Dedicated to producing clothes that are "good for the planet and good for [the consumer,]" Rudy Jude ethically sources its natural dyes and organic cottons.
The color palette for 2018 is heavily dependent on mint green, sun-kissed yellow, white and stone. With a strong connection between the styles for grown-ups and the silhouettes for toddlers, Rudy Jude's Season 4 of naturally dyed clothing allows for parents to curate cheerfully matching outfits.
Photo Credits: Gillian Garcia
Rudy Jude Boasts Matching Collections for Adults and Kids
1. Sustainable Fashion - The trend towards sustainable fashion is disrupting the fashion industry, creating opportunities for companies like Rudy Jade who are committed to producing eco-friendly and ethically sourced clothing.
2. Matching Collections - The current trend of matching collections for adults and kids allows parents to curate stylish and cohesive outfits, creating opportunities for brands like Rudy Jade.
3. Naturally Dyed Clothing - The trend towards naturally dyed clothing is disrupting the fashion industry, creating opportunities for companies like Rudy Jade who are committed to using organic materials and ethically sourced natural dyes.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry is being disrupted by the trend towards sustainable fashion and naturally dyed clothing, creating opportunities for eco-friendly and ethically conscious brands like Rudy Jade.
2. Children's Clothing - The trend towards matching collections for adults and kids is creating opportunities for brands like Rudy Jade who offer stylish and eco-friendly clothing options for both adults and children.
3. Textile Manufacturing - The trend towards sustainable and eco-friendly clothing options is disrupting the textile manufacturing industry, creating opportunities for companies like Rudy Jade who are committed to using organic materials and natural dyes.