Colgate Natural Extracts introduces a trio of toothpaste products that are inspired by traditional Asian ingredients. Although there are many oral care products on the market that are meant to be help with freshness and the whitening of one's teeth and use harsh, unnatural solutions to do so, Colgate's Ultimate Fresh and Radiant White varieties set themselves apart.
These new toothpaste products include additions turn to ingredients like lemon essential oil, aloe vera extract, anise and seaweed salt for the maintenance of healthy gums, teeth. On top of providing cleansing properties and refreshment, these Asian-inspired ingredients also offer unexpected natural flavors.
As a growing number of consumers become interested in integrating ingredients like activated charcoal, clay and coconut oil into their oral care routines, personal care brands are enriching their tried-and-true formulas with potent and powerful natural ingredients that have been revered for centuries.
Colgate 'Natural Extracts' Integrates Ancient Remedies for Oral Care
1. Natural Ingredient Toothpastes - The use of potent and powerful natural ingredients is popular as consumers seek healthier oral care alternatives.
2. Incorporating Traditional Remedies - Personal care brands are incorporating traditional Asian ingredients into oral care products to offer new, unique solutions.
3. Functional Toothpaste Products - Toothpaste products are becoming more functional, providing cleansing, refreshing, and gum health benefits in addition to whitening.
1. Personal Care Products - Personal care brands have an opportunity to further explore Asian-inspired ingredients for oral care products.
2. Natural and Organic Products - Natural and organic product companies can explore the use of Asian-inspired ingredients to appeal to consumers who value healthy, natural options.
3. Oral Health Products - Oral health product companies can drive innovation by incorporating more functional benefits in addition to whitening properties.