Lapitec is a new, natural architectural material that is made out of natural minerals which are melted and later compressed through special patented technology. The innovation is the product of an Italian brand that goes by the same name. Lapitec is claimed to offer superior performance than traditional materials such as stone and porcelain. It is made available in 17 colors.
The innovative natural architectural material can be used, for example, across the exterior of different design projects. It features a minimalist look and numerous performance-driven benefits. The brand claims that Lapitec is "porous-free, heat, and frost resistant as well as UV and scratch-resistant." Additionally, the natural architectural material is also resistant to other immediate environmental elements like dirt, mold, and bacteria.
Image Credit: Andrea Martiradonna
Lapitec Can Be Used for Building Facades & More
1. Natural Architectural Materials - The use of natural and sustainable materials in the construction industry presents an opportunity for environmentally conscious innovation.
2. Superior Performance Materials - The development of materials that outperform traditional options opens up opportunities for disruptive innovation in various industries.
3. Minimalist Design Aesthetic - The trend towards simplicity in design aesthetics presents an opportunity for the use of minimalist materials like Lapitec.
1. Construction - Lapitec and similar natural materials can be used in construction projects as a more sustainable and high-performance alternative to traditional options.
2. Architecture - Lapitec provides architects with a versatile material that can meet both aesthetic and functional requirements for building facades and other design elements.
3. Interior Design - Minimalist design and sustainable materials like Lapitec provide opportunities for innovation in interior design and furniture manufacturing.