Ahead of National Biscuit Day on May 14th, Reb Lobster announced a new initiative that gives fans the chance to become its very first Chief Biscuit Officer.
The brand is running a contest to find the lucky winner, where fans will also have the chance to win $1,000 in My Red Lobster Rewards Gift Cards that can be used over the course of a year, complimentary EXTRA Cheddar Bay Biscuits that can be added to their takeout and delivery orders, and even an exclusive VIP status that can be applied to their favorite Red Lobster location.
Red Lobster fans can enter 'The Big Cheese' Biscuit Sweepstakes until May 28th through the restaurant chain's app and website.
Image Credit: Shutterstock
Red Lobster is Looking for a Chief Biscuit Officer
1. Brand Contests - As Red Lobster contests for its first Chief Biscuit Officer, companies can promote their brands by running similar contests and generate customer engagement
2. Loyalty Programmes - Similar to Red Lobster's My Red Lobster Rewards, companies can develop loyalty programmes that retain customers and promote long-term brand loyalty
3. Innovative Promotions - Companies can boost their sales and customer engagement by introducing innovative promotions that customers find intriguing and rewarding.
1. Food and Beverage - Restaurants can leverage innovative promotions such as brand contests to engage customers and get an edge over their competitors.
2. Retail - Retailers can drive customer loyalty and improve sales growth by implementing loyalty programmes as a means of offering customers rewards for repeat purchases.
3. Hospitality - Hospitality businesses such as hotels and resorts can differentiate themselves by offering customers innovative promotions that add unique experiences to their stays.