Photographer Nathan Spotts is out of this world! His incredible portfolio stretches beyond the limits of the earth's surface and takes on a holistic perspective that encompasses the infinite elements of space and time. Each of his photos showcase that the beauty of the world doesn't end with what we see straight ahead, but extends into vast and endless territory. The interconnectedness of nature is another theme that stretches throughout his photographs as the oceans, skies, clouds, desert lands and moons blend together into one image.
Spotts says, "I've always been captivated by the beauty of our world, and often dream of the things that lay just beyond what we can see. I wanted to create images of scenes that are not-quite real, but that almost could be."
Implications - Photography is at its most alluring when it offers viewers an alternative perspective to the one visible in every day life. This boundary-stretching element drives consumers to reevaluate their solidified ideas of space and time and often unearths unfamiliar thoughts and emotions.
Nathan Spotts Travels to Other Worlds Beyond the Naked Eye
1. Surreal Photography - Opportunities for using technology to create even more bizarre and jaw-dropping photography that defies our sense of reality.
2. Holistic Perspective - Exploring a more interconnected view of the world, including different elements of space and time, to reveal the beauty of the unseen and challenge traditional notions of reality.
3. Alternative Perspective - Creating unique and captivating images that offer consumers an alternative viewpoint to everyday life and stir unfamiliar thoughts and emotions.
1. Photography - Innovation opportunities for developing new technologies and techniques that push the boundaries of what's possible in photography, leading to new forms of art.
2. Art - Opportunities for artists to create new and innovative works that challenge traditional art forms and offer viewers alternative perspectives and experiences.
3. Technology - Developing new technologies that allow for capturing and creating visually stunning and breathtaking images that were previously impossible to capture.