The Natasha Zinko AW14 collection embraces the Elizabethan era of ruffled collars, full skirts and long sleeves, but in a way that would speak to modern women. Thanks to Kate Middleton, the Duchess of Cambridge, the ladylike look will forever be in style and this line puts an appropriately royal spin on such prim and proper designs. Interestingly, there is a flirtatious appeal to the silhouettes as well.
The dresses, skirts and tops that make the Natasha Zinko AW14 collection were photographed on a sunny day in London, England, at least by the look of the iconic red telephone booth present in many of the images. The European backdrop further drives the theme home. The feminine outfits concentrate on the waist as well as subdued colors.
The Natasha Zinko AW14 Collection is Royally Prim and Proper
1. Modernized Elizabethan Fashion - Exploring modern adaptations of traditional Elizabethan fashion, offering disruptive opportunities for designers to blend historical styles with contemporary aesthetics.
2. Ladylike Elegance - Embracing the timeless appeal of prim and proper designs, creating opportunities for fashion brands to cater to women seeking a sophisticated and refined look with a modern twist.
3. Flirtatious Silhouettes - Incorporating flirty elements into classic silhouettes, presenting an opportunity for designers to create garments that exude feminine allure while maintaining a sense of elegance.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can leverage modernized Elizabethan trends to capture the attention of consumers seeking unique and innovative designs that blend historical references with contemporary fashion.
2. Design - The design industry can explore modern interpretations of traditional Elizabethan aesthetics to create disruptive products and visuals that appeal to a wide range of audiences.
3. Retail - The retail industry can tap into the demand for ladylike elegance by offering curated collections that showcase modernized Elizabethan fashion, providing consumers with a refined and sophisticated shopping experience.