The same designer has also developed intricate origami-inspired luggage and a glasses case, but the Naoki Kawamoto 'Orishiki Clutch' carries the most class.
A single piece of hard material is folded into a complex configuration that transforms from flat to full in seconds. This dynamic accessory will boost your beautiful look out on the town and keep your personal property protected. Inspired by traditional Japanese cloth wrapping and paper folding, the Naoki Kawamoto 'Orishiki Clutch' will unfold your inner fashionista.
The Fabulous Naoki Kawamoto 'Orishiki Clutch' Folds Flat
1. Origami Fashion - The trend focuses on incorporating origami-inspired designs to create unique fashion accessories.
2. Functional Fashion - Designing fashionable accessories that are also functional is a growing trend in the fashion industry.
3. Sustainable Fashion - Origami-inspired designs that use a minimal amount of material to create functional items contribute to the sustainable fashion trend.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can incorporate origami-inspired designs to create unique and functional accessories.
2. Luggage - The luggage industry can use origami-inspired designs to create durable and easy-to-use luggage.
3. Eyewear - The eyewear industry can create sturdy eyeglass cases using origami-inspired designs to protect glasses in a compact and functional way.