Erfolgswelle is a Swiss naming agency that is taking baby names to the next level. For a small fee of $31,000 USD, it will help parents come up with a brand-new first name. While celebrities such as Beyonce, Kanye and Gwyneth are fine with reappropriating other words such as 'blue,' 'north' and 'apple,' this naming agency helps those who want their child to stand out even more.
CEO and owner of the Erfolgswelle naming agency, Marc Hauser, says, "We're looking for a really nice sound of the name and a good feeling for the name because we're creating a mythology and a history around the name as well." Since a name is one of the biggest part of a person's identity, it is only natural parents would fret over choosing the right one.
Image Credit: THE CANADIAN PRESS/Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP
A Naming Agency Charges $31,000 to Create Brand-New First Names
1. Personalized Branding - There is a growing trend of people seeking personalized and unique names to create a distinct brand identity.
2. Naming Agencies - The emergence of naming agencies provides potential for disruptive innovation in the field of personalized naming services.
3. Premium Services - The rise of premium naming services catered towards affluent individuals showcases the demand for exclusive and customized experiences.
1. Baby Products - The baby products industry can explore partnerships with naming agencies to offer personalized naming services as a value-added service to customers.
2. Marketing and Advertising - Naming agencies can collaborate with marketing and advertising firms to develop unique and memorable brand names for businesses and products.
3. Consulting Services - Naming agencies can disrupt the consulting industry by offering specialized services to businesses in need of rebranding or brand-building.