Reusable water bottles help to reduce the use of single-use alternatives but have their own problems when it comes to manufacturing and recycling, so the Nalgene Tritan Renew bottles have been announced to help change this. The water bottles were first launched as part of the brand's Sustain line, but will now be extended to every single bottle the brand makes after 2021. This will help to reduce the amount of virgin materials that are required to create the reusable water bottles.
The Nalgene Tritan Renew bottles maintain the same functionality that consumers have come to expect from the brand's products including durability, a non-leaking design, BPA-free materials and more. The bottles will be priced starting at $13 and come in seven colors.
The Nalgene Tritan Renew Bottles Contain 50% Recycled Resin
1. Recycled Material Water Bottles - Manufacturing and using reusable water bottles made of 50% recycled resin will help reduce the amount of virgin materials needed and decrease waste.
2. Sustainable Manufacturing - Making products with recycled materials creates a more sustainable production process that reduces environmental impact.
3. Eco-friendly Consumer Products - Consumer demand for eco-friendly products creates opportunities for businesses to develop sustainable options like recycled water bottles.
1. Beverage Packaging - The beverage packaging industry can benefit from incorporating recycled materials into production processes and developing sustainable options for consumers.
2. Outdoor Gear - Outdoor gear companies can appeal to environmentally conscious consumers by producing sustainable products like the Nalgene Tritan Renew water bottles.
3. Retail Merchandising - Retailers can offer a wider selection of eco-friendly product options to meet the growing consumer demand for sustainable and environmentally responsible options.