Lush is known for its ethically made beauty products that emphasize environmental consciousness and its latest offering, the Naked Solid Liquid Soaps is reflective of just that.
While some may struggle to find the innovation in a bar of soap, it should be noted that this particular offering is free of plastic packaging -- a rare occurrence as most bars are wrapped in a box. The brand launched three iterations of the product, including The Oat, The Oregano and the Karanja. The bars are made with soothing ingredients like oatmeal, witch hazel, cider vinegar and more.
Because this soap was made through the Lush Labs, it will only be available in the United Kingdom and available for a limited-time.
Naked Solid Liquid Soaps are the Latest Offering from Lush Labs
1. Package-free Beauty - Opportunity for beauty brands to develop and promote package-free products, reducing plastic waste.
2. Ethical Consumerism - Growing demand for ethically made products encourages brands to prioritize environmental consciousness.
3. Limited-time Offerings - Creating limited-time product offerings can generate buzz and excitement for a brand.
1. Beauty & Cosmetics - Disruptive innovation opportunity for beauty brands to shift towards sustainable packaging and ingredients.
2. Retail - Opportunity for retailers to cater to the growing demand for ethically made and package-free products.
3. Marketing & Advertising - Developing limited-time offerings can create unique marketing opportunities to engage customers.