Nails In The Key Of Life is a two year venture by artist Breanne Trammell aimed toward bringing manicures to people across America.
Trammell converted an old canned ham trailer into a portable nail salon that she will use to give mani-pedis to eager clients throughout the United States.
Currently a kickstarter project, the traveling nail salon will be run by the artist/esthetician in an effort to spark conversation and forge relationships with new people all over the country. While many nail salons do not see a great deal of interaction between the clients and the professionals, Trammell hopes that she can change that with her project.
The colors and patterns used will be reflective of the artist's current work and each participant will receive a certificate of authenticity documenting their role in the manicure road trip.
Nails in the Key of Life is a Salon Inside a Portable Trailer
1. Mobile Salons - There is an opportunity for beauty businesses to offer mobile salon services to cater to the convenience of customers on-the-go.
2. Customized Authentic Experiences - As seen in Nails in the Key of Life, there is a trend toward offering unique and customized experiences as a way to differentiate from traditional service businesses.
3. Artistic Self-expression - Businesses can create opportunities around artistic self-expression through their products or services to gain more engagement from customers.
1. Beauty - This trend presents a notable opportunity for beauty companies to offer mobile salon services on a national scale.
2. Hospitality - Hotels and resorts can use mobile salons to enhance their guest experiences and offer an added convenience to guests.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Advertising agencies can consider using mobile salons as billboards that promote brand awareness along with the added benefit of providing customers with a unique experience.