The earthquake that occurred a couple months ago in Japan is still affecting Japanese citizens greatly. Purchasing the MYKITA for Japan Franz Sunglasses is one of the many ways that you can donate to the country.
The MYKITA for Japan Franz Sunglasses were designed in collaboration with fashion designer Bernhard Wilhelm. The shades have a Hinomaru theme as a reflection of the Japanese flag, complete with a white frame and red stardust lenses. These are limited edition, with only 100 pieces put into production, each of which will come with a numbered certificate.
The MYKITA for Japan Franz Sunglasses will be sold exclusively through the brand's official website. All the proceeds from the sales will go towards relief efforts. This pair of shades will be released on June 22nd.
These MYKITA for Japan Franz Sunglasses Aid Japan Relief Efforts
1. Collaborative Relief Efforts - Fashion brands and designers collaborating with charitable organizations and relief efforts
2. Limited Edition Charitable Products - Limited edition products with a charitable aspect as a unique selling point
3. Cause-related Marketing - Companies integrating social responsibility into their marketing efforts
1. Fashion - Fashion brands and designers partnering with charitable organizations
2. Eyewear - Customized and limited edition eyewear with a charitable aspect
3. Retail - Companies incorporating cause-related marketing initiatives into their retail strategies